Do you want to start your career as a Networking & IT System Administrator?
The professional course in Networking & IT System Administration will give you the opportunity to train yourself in the world of Microsoft Client, Microsoft Server, Security and Networking. It is not just about training but it is a real job opportunity because from this course we will select the best students who will join the crew of IT Services area of Alba NSI.
The course is conceived and promoted by Alba NSI and carried out in collaboration with Globe ICT & Language Education. The lecturers are experienced professionals with decades of experience in the IT sector who will impart both theoretical and practical knowledge of IT systems and open the doors of corporate infrastructures to you.
What will you learn?
Module 1: Windows Client
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating (Preparing to Install Windows, Performing a Clean Installation of Windows, Upgrading and Migrating to Windows, Configuring Application Compatibility).
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers (Partitioning Disks in Windows, Managing Disk Volumes, Maintaining Disks in Windows, Installing and Configuring Device Drivers).
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows (Overview of Authentication and Authorization, Managing File Access in Windows, Managing Shared Folders, Configuring File Compression, Managing Printing).
- Network Connectivity (Configuring IPv4 Network Connectivity, Implementing Automatic IP Address Allocation, Troubleshooting Network Issues).
Module 2: Windows Server and Security
- Windows Server Installation (VmWare Player installation, Difference between client and server, Windows Server 2012: editions and licensing, Performing a Clean Installation of Windows Server 2012 R2, RDP protocol).
- Windows Server administration (Server Manager, Adimistrative Tools, Storage, Roles and features, Permission, Shadow Copies and quote).
- Windows Server administration and networking (Print server, Networking, DHCP, Network diagnostic).
- Security (Firewall and rules creation, Windows Backup, Task Scheduler).
Module 3: Management of a server infrastructure in a Microsoft environment
- Active Directory management (Identity and Access, Trusted Identity Store, Organization unit, Group Policy, Domain Controllers).
- Users and Group and administration (Create users account, Attibutes, Rename users account, Reset password, Unlock account, Disable and enable users account, Delete users account, Basic concepts of groups, Basic concepts of policies, Basic concepts of DNS, Group policy).
Module 4: Tools and working flows
- Tools and working flows (Ticketing system, Asset management, Flows, Different between Desktop support, SPOC, second level assistance, Documentation).
Networking & IT System Administration is the right professional course for you if:
- You know the basics of Informatics
- You minimally have a High School Diploma or are enrolled in the last year of a High School with an IT specialization
- You know very well the English language, both oral and written
HOURS OF LESSONS
The course will be full time three times a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). The lessons will be divided between theory and practice for a total of 140 hours of classes.
The final calendar of the course will be provided upon registration procedures. The remaining two days will be used to solve and complete tasks assigned during the lessons.
You will always have the ICT Lab in the Alba NSI offices available to practice, and you will also be provided with a PC that you can take home to practice.
Lessons will be directed by experienced professionals with decades of IT experience.
To access this exclusive course it will be necessary to take a technical skills assessment test, and to do an interview. These ratings will start on Wednesday 14 - Thursday 15 September 2022 and will last a couple of weeks, until the beginning of the course.
The course is reserved for 20 students.
It is expected, for the most deserving students, a 3-month internship at AlbaNSI, the first software house in Shkoder or other enterprises of primary importance. The internship will be an opportunity to put into practice, in a real context, what was acquired during the course.
HOW TO PARTECIPATE
The course will take place in physical attendance at the Alba NSI headquarters in Shkodra, where a classroom with the latest generation laptops is set up for the students.
COST AND SCHOOLARSHIP
In case of need, it will be possible to apply for a scholarship. Your request will be evaluated by the management staff, after presenting the necessary documentation required.